Lake Erie Researchers, Sensor Tech Companies, and Environmental Engineers convene around the opportunity to create a paradigm of Lake Erie management that not only offers a potential solution to managing nutrients and HABs, but opens the door to the first holistically monitored Smart Lake.
- Overview of Competition Vision and Process
- Introduction to SDN and its possible application to Phosphorus
- Stakeholder mapping of adjacent IT and Network Space
- Reverse Pitch from Network Groups?
- Networking and Team Formation Activities