Learn Digital Skills That Help You Get Hired.
Sign up for ReStart Digital Skills Training.
No Experience Necessary--Free Digital Skills Training for Qualified Cleveland Residents.
If you've never been on a computer before, or if you have very little experience, our Basic Digital Literacy course will teach you how a computer and the internet works so that you gain valuable skills like creating a resume and searching for jobs online. Additional ReStart courses can set you on a path to more advanced technical skills:
- Get training that prepares you to enter a coding bootcamp;
- Earn a certification in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Earn industry recognized certification in hardware and software technology.
These courses are FREE to you if you are a Cleveland resident and one of the following:
- Single Head of Household receiving public assistance
- Young Adult aging out of foster care
A short pre-assessment is required for each course.
Upon completion of your registration, you'll be contacted to schedule a required pre-assessment which your instructor will use to understand you skill level so that you enter into the right class for your ability.
Flexible Evening and Daytime Classes Held at Community Centers Across The City
Courses are offered on an ongoing basis with
flexible hours and locations to meet your needs.